How To Wear Green And Look Chic

Hey lovelies,
it's not a big surprise that we will see a lot of green color this fall, especially on leather and fur, so be prepared for real green mania. These dark shades of green look amazing on leather, don't you think? Also, I love how that bright green fur from Roksanda Ilincic collection looks like. But, if your style is more elegant and classic then fur coats from Carolina Herrera and Anna Sui collection will look impeccable on you. :)
Check out my sets inspired by green and fall and tell me what you think. 
Thanks for commenting. :)

Kisses,
Jonnessa

11 comments:

  1. Amazing collections. I love the green Celine bag!
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. green is one of my favourite color! i love the rachel zoe and anna sui mise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many nice pieces, and the colour is stunning

    Wish you a great weekend
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been loving green this year. So many pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving green this year!!!

    Great blog. Would you like to follow each ohter? - it would be fantastic;)

    Love
    Minnja

    Minnja Blog
    Minnja on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this green mixed with black!!



    I invite you to check my last post!: BLOG.THE.DREAMS.COM!! Thanks for stopping by! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like green. Great post! :) Love your blog. I'm following you. :) Would you like to follow me back? I'm waiting for new post. Kisses :*
    Visit me: Fashion blog What is in the hat? KLIK!/Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe that green could wear in every outfit, is so natural, a color of the nature <3
    check out my latest post:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3426
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I have just followed you via GFC and BlogLovin. Hope you will do the same :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. :)
Have a great day!

xx,
Jonnessa